Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6

Fellow christians, what do we need to do with the atheist scourge that infests our community and pollutes the minds of our children?

With their "facts" and "science" and "logic". Who needs that nonsense when you have god? What is the final solution we need to deal with these non-believers?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Give it a rest....Mick....not funny any more.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Fellow christians, what do we need to do with the atheist scourge that infests our community and pollutes the minds of our children?

- Nothing can be done, intelligence and thinking can happen at any time and rarely can you see it coming.

With their "facts" and "science" and "logic".

- Absolutely terrible, isn't it.

What is the final solution we need to deal with these non-believers?

- Read up on Hitler and Himmler.

• 4 years ago

share with them the salvation of god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM&t=6s

• 4 years ago

Are you sure you're trolling Christians?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

BuyBull-Home-Schooling. That's your answer!

It's responsible for more kids failing college than anything else in America today!

Be proud!!

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Well, seeing that I have yet to see any logic from atheists, only a distortion of facts, and a belief that science somehow dismisses Christianity, and that their percentage of the world population is decreasing, I would hardly call them a "scourge". Most I have no problem with, but I will admit that a few of their trolls are mildly annoying.

• 4 years ago

I think we should pray some sense into them.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

What you did there... I see it.

• ?
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Michael Vicks Dog, I know you are an atheist scourge yourself but i'd just let them coz they bring nice bed time stories. Which child would hate fairy tales about a fish slowly turning into lizards?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

What do we need to do with the atheist scourge that infests our community and pollutes the minds of our children--

Think for ourselves instead of following an ancient book of myths and immoral laws...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.