Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I forgive my boyfriend?

I have screen shots of this guy (my boyfriend) almost cheating on me and asking if the other girl would kiss him but I love him and he knows I know and he s apologized but im heart broken should I forgive him.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Burgoo
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

no, go boil a rabbit in his kitchen

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I hate to say it. You're a sucker and he has had other girls kiss him. YOu just didn't catch him on those times. He'll stop for a while and do it again in the not too far future. You may love him but he doesn't love you. That's not fair to you.l

Don't forgive him. Stand up for yourself, dump him, move on.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yeah, he sounds like a great, stand-up guy (SARCASM).

Break up. Immediately. Find another guy who is faithful, like a boyfriend should be.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

no...dont lower your standards

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Of course you should and when he breaks your nose you should forgive him again and when he knocks your teeth down your throat you should forgive him again but when he kills you, you gonna have to tell him, this sheet is getting out of hand here now.

• no you should backhand him

• 4 years ago

No wonder so many guys dont respect girls these days

you dont have any self respect, or self worth, why should anyone else treat you properly when your standards are so low?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.