I have been getting these red dots on my cheeks and jaw are.?

So the story began when i was about 16 and a half, ofcourse I had pimples then but they were mostly on the forehead and rarely on the mustache area. But then, it felt like the pimples started spreading from the forehead to the temples, then to the cheeks and to the jaw area, sometimes I even get pimples on the neck, which are really anoying and painful. It was really strange, since I was taking good care of my skin: I washed it everytime I came home from school, before and after the gym, and everytime I felt that my face was sweaty, I also applied skin cleaning soap 2 times per day, but it seemed like it didnt help. But it was easy to deal with the normal white head pimples, the wierd part is, that i started getting these red/dark red/even purple dots on my cheeks and jaw area. At first i thought that these dots are forming pimples, so I didnt touch them, but they never formed into a pimple, they just stayed red. These dots dont hurt, they are just there. I have no idea what to do with them, can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Just place these pads on the area. Use easy one-step for treating Acne and Acne scars - works with cystic and all other forms of acne. Just get Niapads ® Niacinamide pads. These face pads help keep acne away by scrubbing open clogged pores, oily residues and exfoliation. Feel a pimple coming? Activate a pad with drops of water and place it on the pimple Remove it when dry. Sit back and watch pimple disappear. Works on body acne too.

These pads also help reduce skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars) and increases skin hydration. Try it and see the difference.

• ?

I also had acne along my jawline. It sucked! Get a lotion called bevoline. It will clear it up. It's cheaper on Amazon if you have prime. I hope my answer helps:)

Not them again