Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 4 years ago

Can you have piercings whilst working at big W or kmart (stores like that)?

Hi, im currently doing a retailing course, and i have to do work placement, 80-120 hours. I have ear piercings, cheek piercings, septum and my lip pierced. I was thinking about contacting one of these stores and asking them do they accept piercings at their store. But i thought i would come onto here first and see if anyone has any idea, if i have to hide them with clear piercings or if they are fine, im willing to go and get clear piercings to make them less visible, i dont want to take them out, cause i love them. But i also want to do this workplacement and pass. Please help, will Big W or Kmart employ people with facial piercings? Thank you

I worked at Walmart cleaning and got told by my boss when I had an eyebrow piercing that it was okay but had to keep a band aid on it and she provided me with a blue one, couldn't wear skin colour one, other's had nose piercings but got told an eyebrow piercing appeared offensive. My advice is to contact the store first like you say, best of luck

YA FAILED School now workin in walmart haha. dotn think so I got 12 piercings