My device storage shows memory full even after I deleted everything from device memory. I'm using Lumia 530. Can anyone help me?

it depends what memory you are talking about. when you buy a phone you get RAM and Storage. ram is usually around 1gb or 1.5gb or 2gb if you pay more. Storage could 4gb or 8gb or 16gb or even more. now your OS uses the Storage for apps, but runs them in the RAM. so you then have a option to use/convert storage area of your SDcard into more storage for apps. you can also EMPTY any program saved settings/data/cache.