Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

Os she interested in me?

So i girl i work with randomly complimented me the other day while i was talking to another coworker paying no attention to her. She stood really close to me as i was talking to my other coworker. I seen her staring at me from the corner of my eye and as soon as she could she told me i have really long eyelashes. She said it kinda seductively and we held eye contact for like 6 to 7 seconds. I said thx and walked off even my coworker flat out told her that was random. Idk why but it seemes like she was hitting on me.i dont really talk to her much at all cuz im shy so it was a bit odd. Im a good looking guy but shes gorgeous so i get nervous.is she into me? Shes alson told me i smell good once. But she has my number and i have hers but we only text eachother if its something for work. I dont think she likes me because i think she would initiate a text other than work.

Favorite Answer

she want you as a friend nothing else

• Mike G

No.