Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 years ago

Do you think I'm pregnant? My period is 21 days late. Please help I need advice.?

My bf has been away for work & he just came home on leave March 4-17 & I usually start my period around the 8th/ 9th & it usually lasts till 10th-12th of each month.Well we were having lots of sex while he was home & we had unprotected sex 2 different times. I am on BC pills & we used condoms. The first time we had unprotected sex,he finished inside me that night & it was March 9th the day when my period was supposed to start. Then he finished inside me 2 more times the next day so we went & got the MAP. On the MAP paper the side effects were to last a few days & it said you period could be abnormal but should start no later than 1 week after its expected date. Then we had unprotected sex March 16th & he also finished inside me again but we didn't go get the MAP this time. The next day I felt fine all day until late that night my stomach started hurting & I threw up randomly but felt fine the next day I had just taken my BC pill before I threw up. Also 3/8 I started having breast pain which I thought was normal before my period starts. Now its 3/29 & my period is 21 days late, i've been having lots of symptoms: Breast tenderness, cramps, emotional, fatigue,greater sense of smell, craving different foods, felt kind of weird, also on march 22 I noticed what looked like very light spotting which I wasn't sure if it even was because it was so very very light & not really much was there. I've taken 4 First Response pregnancy tests:3/14,16th,18th, 23rd & they were all negative.

Do you think I should take more tests? Wait and see if my period starts next month and if it doesn't go to the doctor?

I'm officially 24 days late and i'm still taking my birth control pills and my cycle app all says i'm supposed to start April 5th... If I don't start april 5th should I got to the doctor?

Favorite Answer

You might've had implantation bleeding.

Yes.