Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 years ago

JTS Members Only?

In the house next to mine (which we also own, so I m not trespassing or anything), there s spray paint above the stairs leading to the basemen spelling out: JTS Members Only. I have no idea what this means, but it kind of makes me nervous. The doors are all locked, but you can climb in through the window. It s been empty for quite a long time. The house is in Lynn, Indiana, if that helps. I ve been searching for awhile to see if something might show up, but I can t find anything. Does anyone know what this could possibly mean?

Favorite Answer

Fortunately for you, the population in Lynn is only around 2 to 3 thousand people. Whatever JTS is, there can't be too many members to it lol. I looked at your town on the map and didn't see any relation to JTS as far as street names. Also, I googled JTS, and came across nothing that seemed relevant. My advice would be to secure all entry ways(doors, windows etc) and change locks, all locks. You say you own the home, well that's quite an investment, and one worth protecting. I would suggest setting up a camera inside the home you live in, to view the vacant home. Find one that is wi-fi capable and able to record.