Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 years ago

Facial asymmetry question?

So when i look in the mirror i dont notice any asymmetry on my face, but when i use two mirrors in orded to see myself the way others do, I suddenly see a lot of it. one of my eyes is much uglier, one side of my lips is much uglier and lifted, my nose is crooked etc... Does that mean others see me like that too or something else?

• Laura

You are used to seeing yourself the way you see yourself in the mirror.

The same can be said for other people, they are used to seeing you the other way around, so you look no different to them.

tl;dr thanks for the 2 points loser