Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jonson asked in SportsBasketball · 4 years ago

Can The Pistons Still Make It into the Playoffs?

I know they been playing like trash these past 8 games but still wondering if they win out or lose 1 or there remaining 7 games they can still get it right.

At least I would see them in the Playoffs

They aren't mathematically eliminated yet, but their chances of making it are much less following the loss to Miami. Miami is currently in the last playoff position and Chicago is also ahead of Detroit.

They can still get in if the Hawks, Bucks, Pacers, or Heat blow up. I don't see the Heat blowing up, but trust me...those 4 teams are far from safe. That said, critical loss for Detroit losing to Miami on the Whiteside tip-in.

Nope.

We got teams are coming for the eight seed like The Heat and Bulls. They're going to be in that spot more than The Pistons. The Pistons always give up for some reason.

No. I think it will be Heat or Bulls. Heat have higher chances.