Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

alex asked in PetsCats · 4 years ago

PLEASE HELP PREGNANT CAT!?

My cat has been pregnant for 2 months and 3 weeks (this is also her first ever cat pregnancy) So my cat this morning had brownish red discharge and then two hours later had this wierd blood filled bubble come out of her, I assumed it was a baby but it looked too loose and empty and then it just popped, no kitten was inside! Was this like her water breaking or a empty sac? Will she start having babies now? All the vets near us are closed so please if you have any experience with pregnancy Please contact me!

WARNING GRAPHIC

This is what it looked like!