Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think TV and movie stars dislike their jobs like most of us dislike our jobs or do you think they legitimately like acting?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

I think most of them love it.

• 4 years ago

I don't think they would act if they didn't like their jobs, I think they all probably legitimately like acting.

• 4 years ago

We all like and dislike our jobs, movie stars are no exception. Acting in TV or movies is really harder work than you might expect.

But there are some differences between that kind of work and a regular 9-5 job. For one thing, it's temporary, it's a 'project' and whatever you don't like about it will go away when this project is over, and hopefully you'll have some time before the next project. (And even a TV series that goes on for 5 years, you work very intensely for part of the year and the rest of the year you do different other things. Most stars are thrilled to be working at all.

So it's not like a job where you get up at 6:00 AM and go to work and do about the same thing every day for the rest of your life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.