ari asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 years ago

is this a miscarriage?

I m on the depo birth control shot, everything was normal but yesterday I started getting really bad cramps in my abdomen and back, my boobs hurt, and I was feeling really tired and lethargic. It felt like I had to poop so I went to the bathroom, but nothing came out, I got this weird pushing pressure feeling in my vagina and when it stopped I looked down and it was a bunch of bright red blood. It seemed like a period but I don t get periods because of the depo. I had unprotected sex about 6 weeks ago and about 4 weeks ago, but I took a test that said negative and I didn t feel anything different. My body s been super sore and tired and I ve been feeling really sad and down. I m unsure what s happening and not able to go to anyone about it. Help please

• ?

It's really important that you do tell somebody about it - even a doctor if that is possible. You could have a health condition etc.

No and it could be something else like a side effect.