Oka asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 years ago

How can I really piss of a gemini?

I'm a capricorn and I don't want gemini to permanently hate me, just a little payback.

Favorite Answer

From personal experience, they really don't like it when you ignore or talk over them. With my ex's and my current significant other I just get under their skin how they do with me and that's usually by teasing them.

However, they are able to tell when you're trying to piss them off and most of the time it won't work. They'll just play it off.

Geminis aren't impossible to piss off! I'm an Aquarius, we know how to piss them off very well. The only issue is... Hank is right, they're too cool and smart for your games, you don't piss them off regularly, only during heavy debates and such. Troll games won't cut it! Sorry! I mean unless you directly put your nasty foot in their face, they won't get pissed.

Source(s): Aquarius with a Gemini EX boyfriend.

Geminis usually let you swim around in your own shyt and laugh about you amongst anyone with a open ear. Its next to impossible to p!ss them off.

You can't. Geminis are too cool and smart for your games.