Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Oka asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 years ago

How can I really piss of a gemini?

I'm a capricorn and I don't want gemini to permanently hate me, just a little payback.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

From personal experience, they really don't like it when you ignore or talk over them. With my ex's and my current significant other I just get under their skin how they do with me and that's usually by teasing them.

However, they are able to tell when you're trying to piss them off and most of the time it won't work. They'll just play it off.

• 4 years ago

Geminis aren't impossible to piss off! I'm an Aquarius, we know how to piss them off very well. The only issue is... Hank is right, they're too cool and smart for your games, you don't piss them off regularly, only during heavy debates and such. Troll games won't cut it! Sorry! I mean unless you directly put your nasty foot in their face, they won't get pissed.

Source(s): Aquarius with a Gemini EX boyfriend.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Geminis usually let you swim around in your own shyt and laugh about you amongst anyone with a open ear. Its next to impossible to p!ss them off.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You can't. Geminis are too cool and smart for your games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.