How To Lose 20-30 Pounds In 10 Weeks?

In about 10 weeks, I am going to Florida for vacation with my family. In that time period I want to drop 20-30 pounds and tone up a little if that's possible.

I am 16 (female), 155 pounds in weight, and 5 foot 4 inches for my height. I have been told by my doctor I need to lose some weight, so I know it is healthy.

Does anyone have any advice for me that's more specific than eat healthy and exercise? I also know not to starve myself or take pills so don't tell me that.

I really can only work out 4 maybe 5 days a week (will that be okay to lose weight?). Really any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!!

Favorite Answer

20 to 30 pounds may be too much but 20 may be possible if you're super strict with your diet and exercise. Do a mixture of strength training and cardio 6 days a week with one day rest and eat super healthy and you should see amazing results.