I have two co-workers that are also friends. One of the co-workers had an affair with the other's husband. What can I do?

So the two co-workers are also friends and the married female coworker just found out that the other one was sleeping with her husband, and she is a wreak and is now in process of divorce. My question is they are both friends, and I'm very disappointed with the one that messed around with the husband. And in addition she is set to get married soon. I can't believe it, now a marriage is destroyed. How could she do this. I don't know how to react. I have a lot of compassion for the one that her life is now destroyed. I don't know what to say to the other one either, she is also my friend, but this sucks what she did. I don't know what to do. What sucks more as I said these two people were friends. It feels like it's hard to speak to her after what she did, I just don't condone cheating.

You know deep down inside what is the right thing to do

• GEEGEE

You can feel compassion for one friend and disappointment in the other.

What do you do? MYOB. If the friend who had her husband cheat wants to talk, be a kind listener.

You don't have to do anything. You're morally outraged at the friend who cheated on the other friend, so stop talking to her. Well, first ask her why she did it, and then likely whatever excuse she comes up with, will be lame, and then you can at least say that you gave her a chance to tell her side of the story, and cut her off from your life.

Exploit it for YouTube $$$

mind your own business

• Kelly

You mind your own business, that's what you do.

• Tara

It's not your place to do anything.

If you don't like what she has done -- distance yourself and your friendship from her.

Get away from people who do things like that ... you can never control what THEY do -- but you CAN control what you do -- so consider putting that friendship at arms length.

Well if you know how to ring a bell you might tell her when her stress gets to her you could help her relieve it or you could offer to clean her house while some other man relieves her stress. :(

support the one who was cheated on, you should tell the friend who cheated your feelings and then keep her at arms length rather than havinga close friendship

With friends like that, who needs enemies?