Crush problems???? Read description!!?

I like this guy in my class, we used to talk a lot before, until one of my friends found out that he likes another girl for me, and I told my other friend because I was upset, and told that friend as a joke to go tell the girl who he likes, she took it seriously. then the friend that orginally found out told the... show more I like this guy in my class, we used to talk a lot before, until one of my friends found out that he likes another girl for me, and I told my other friend because I was upset, and told that friend as a joke to go tell the girl who he likes, she took it seriously. then the friend that orginally found out told the girl that it was fake, (she just said that so the girl wouldn't know). Then she got mad at me and even though the girl didn't end up finding out. then she told my crush everything, including the fact that i liked him. then the girl who found out for me, we were having problems with our friendship so we basically stopped being friends. So the most important thing is that I lost the bond with my crush that I had before. Even though the girl that found out, she asked him if he was mad anymore and he said no. But he doesn't talk to me, and I am really scared to apologize. I tried giving a locker note but it fell out.
1 answer 1