Dionte asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

*Constructive Criticism*What you think?

Everyday I am tormented by what I think are demons no funny shiddd

no matter how much I pray Or try to ignore the Voices they bother me all day even when I first wake up (for example you're going to die this guy or girl will hurt you the voices will try and bring me down when I am around people sometime I attract negative thoughts so my experiences are really bad

The voices I hear sound like people that i Know thats whats bugging me mostly. Are they saying it? did they say something negative to me before and the energy follows me ? Might it be Anxiety problems? I don't want to approach somebody the wrong way because I am hearing things and or slander them. I am Spiritual I told my grandmother that I hear things she tells me to pray on the other hand family thinks I should get a evaluation and I respect it but I know it's easy for a doc to say your crazy then have you REAL.crazy off meds I dont think that should be the solution.

• ?

Must see therapist or psychiatrist

• Paul A

Hi, it could be anxiety - to be sure, you would have to talk with your doctor or maybe a psychologist.

Best of luck to you!

Source(s): Several years ago I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression, and was put on antidepressants and got therapy for it. Since then I've been able to get off the antidepressants and feel much better.