Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dionte asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

*Constructive Criticism*What you think?

Everyday I am tormented by what I think are demons no funny shiddd

no matter how much I pray Or try to ignore the Voices they bother me all day even when I first wake up (for example you're going to die this guy or girl will hurt you the voices will try and bring me down when I am around people sometime I attract negative thoughts so my experiences are really bad

The voices I hear sound like people that i Know thats whats bugging me mostly. Are they saying it? did they say something negative to me before and the energy follows me ? Might it be Anxiety problems? I don't want to approach somebody the wrong way because I am hearing things and or slander them. I am Spiritual I told my grandmother that I hear things she tells me to pray on the other hand family thinks I should get a evaluation and I respect it but I know it's easy for a doc to say your crazy then have you REAL.crazy off meds I dont think that should be the solution.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Must see therapist or psychiatrist

• Paul A
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Hi, it could be anxiety - to be sure, you would have to talk with your doctor or maybe a psychologist.

Best of luck to you!

Source(s): Several years ago I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression, and was put on antidepressants and got therapy for it. Since then I've been able to get off the antidepressants and feel much better.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.