Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why won't my mom help me with my homework?

My mom said that she would help me with whatever I needed for my college homework. I have to write essays for my writing class that I am forced to take even though I don't want to be a writer because it's some stupid pre-requisite that I have writing skills for college. I wanted her to tell me exactly what to write for my essay and I would type out what she said. She says that's not her job and I need to come up with what to write on my own. Why did she lie and say she would help me when she really won't? I am not a writer and I do not have a writing bone in my body so how am I supposed to pass this ******* class if she won't ******* help me?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Don't worry. You're obviously so stupid that you'll flunk out of college in a year or a year and a half, whether or not your mother helps you cheat.

And then you'll probably spend the next 30 years living in her basement, eating her food, having her do your laundry, while you sit in front of the computer all day sending out social-media messages about how you hate your mother.

Then you'll die and we'll all celebrate.

• Robt
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Wa wa wa child, pre required classes are so u can get educated enough to become part of life on a higher level than many of the uneducated clueless uninformed.

Life is hard.

U NOT up to the challenge then find a closet and hide in it.

B thankful NO employers can see ur question.

Source(s): Employer of uninformed children
  • because she wants you to stop being a lazy person and she wants you to fail by yourself without her assistance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.