Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

LGBT:Transphobes, why do you dislike/hate transgendered people?

This is a serious question.

Also what made you turn against them?

Please no trolling

Favorite Answer

They are ignorant and often willfully so.

That said, some of the people who have answered here are merely trolls. They may or may not hate trans people, they're just here to cause trouble and get a rise out of people.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)

I support you 100% when it comes to legal equal rights. I don't hate or dislike trans people, but it's important to me what genitals (I don't care about chromosomes) people I date have. Some trans people are quick to disrespect or ignore gay people's sexuality because they think their feelings matter more than ours. It really bothers me. It feels like going backwards. I've been called transphobic for that, which is why I'm answering the question. It's bullsh!t. You respect me, I'll respect you.

They are afraid, they may be gay or trans.

• M

I don't hate trans people.

They try to force and or trick straight people into dating them.

wtf are you goin on about?

Some people struggle to place themselves in others' shoes.

Because they try to push their agenda in our face that you can be whatever biological gender you want just by getting fake tiddies or turning your penis outside in. And if we don't agree with that, we're "hateful" when we're just going by simple logic. You can't change your biological sex. Ridiculous looking men in women's clothing aren't women, no matter what they feel inside. (FYI you people look ridiculous, see Caitlyn Jenner, Zoey Tur and Mr Clones. You people do not even resemble women). Enter reality.

They push their agenda on confused teens who have no real idea what trans is and just call themselves trans to be trendy. There are too many teens that think they're "trans" but often snap out of it in their 20's and would never even go through the surgery.

They complain about bathroom issues, like the rest of society is supposed to conform to their rules when they make up 1% of the population. Less or more. They're completely selfish and think society owes them everything they want.

Last but not least, they're bringing in the age closer and closer where humans won't eventually be humans anymore, but an age where doctors play god and you can become literally anything to want to become. Which scares me.

- Daddy Phantom (you blocked me)

Hello. I don't dislike or hate transgendered people, but I think the whole concept is ridiculous and outright wrong. Your gender is your biological sex. Identifying as something you're not doesn't automatically make you that thing.

I recognize that some people are very unhappy with their biological birth sex and identify as 'a woman trapped in a man's body' or vice versa. This is a condition known as gender dysphoria and it was once treated as a mental illness. At the very least it's a delusion.

Do I believe it's a real and present problem? Yes I do.

Do I believe it's very difficult for the sufferer to live with? Yes I do.

Do I believe the solution is to cut up the patient's genitals and feed them hormones like it's candy? No I do not.

Do I believe that today's treatments for gender dysphoria are lazy, ridiculous, unscientific, unethical and will be looked at with shock in the coming centuries? Yes I do.

Do I believe that therapy for the patient to slowly come to terms and be at peace with their biological sex is a more rational solution? Yes I do.

Do I believe that research to further our understanding of gender dysphoria (transgenderism), what causes it and how it should be treated should recieve government funding? Yes I do.

Do I recognize transsexual post-ops as their 'chosen gender'? No I do not.

Do I have a personal problem with them? No more of a problem than I have with schizophrenics. They're people who need help.

Am I a transphobe? According to many, yes, but it's a label.