Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do i have to submit my transcripts again?

In 2016 I applied for college. Got accepted. Sent in my transcripts. But failed to apply for financial aid so my classes were dropped and I couldn t attend college. It is 2017. I have sent my application and got accepted. Question is. Do I have to call my high school after a year so they can send my transcripts again to the college or does my college have me on file?

ask the college if they need it again

They should have them. Call the school and see if they're on file idk where you live but in some states the college should be able to get them through a system.