How do I play a Low Eb and D on my Clarinet?

I am trying to play Concetino, Op. 26 by Carl Maria Von Weber, but there is a low Eb and D that is 4 lines below the bar! I have never hit a note that low and I cant find amy fingering chart on the internet that goes that low! Please help!

• Something doesn't sound right to me. Does your music look like this? http://www.di-arezzo.co.uk/multimedia/images/andel... Are you looking at the non transposed piano music in Eb (with three flats) or the transposed part for clarinet in F (one flat)? It should be in F if you're playing a Bb clarinet.

Four lines down should be a low E, which is as far down as a Bb clarinet goes unless you push the bell against your leg or something, at least from what I recall.

You finger them just like those same notes two octaves higher, except you don't press the octave key. So the D is three fingers down on each hand, and the Eb is the same with the Eb key played with the little finger.

Idk