Are you sad club penguin will be shutting down tomorrow?

How will you mourn? :'( </3

• Favorite Answer

I have been crying big tears for days now.

OHM! Yes, how will I get paid to be a Strip Dance now?!!!

That was my childhood! So stupid everything has to turn into an app these days. I prefer the computer version.

club vortex shut down and turned into club bliss (a gay night club).

after that, nothing shocks me.

i suppose we can fire up the grill? ;p

Ah that place is so nostalgic. I used to play it when i was younger. I heard they're getting an app though, so it won't completely disappear.

I honestly thought that site shut down ages ago.. though that reminds me, what ever happened to Habbo Hotel?

• M

I haven't been on Club Penguin since I was seven.

I am heartbroken! Where will all the penquins party now???? That is so cruel...........