Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WOULD YOU RATHER own a big house, expensive cars, and lots of money, or a peaceful cabin with a great view?

A town house with two bedrooms in a quiet neighborhood. Or a two bedroom condo in a rich part of manhattan

A home..with gardens..views..connected to nature..waterfalls,trees..filled with the heart I know..

and,that is love..and,all it creates..that is..home..where you close the door..feel the peace..the

relax..its tranquility..

Home is where,your heart is.~*

• Kenzie

#1

• G R

if I had "lots of money" I could also buy the cabin with the view so i'd have both now wouldn't i

• Jake

Cabin with a great view not sure about peaceful tho would get a bit boring after a bit if it was

The reason you're not happy with big house is because the house is not peaceful with no great view. Most of people with big and nice house are busy managing their life and forgot to live their life happily.

Creativity and intelligence are very important when you have a lot of money to find happiness.

The latter. Which I already have.

And now that I'm retired I'm thinking seriously of living there year round.

The cabin. I need the peace.

• Koo

Whatever has most grass.