Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WOULD YOU RATHER own a big house, expensive cars, and lots of money, or a peaceful cabin with a great view?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

A town house with two bedrooms in a quiet neighborhood. Or a two bedroom condo in a rich part of manhattan

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

A home..with gardens..views..connected to nature..waterfalls,trees..filled with the heart I know..

and,that is love..and,all it creates..that is..home..where you close the door..feel the peace..the

relax..its tranquility..

Home is where,your heart is.~*

• Kenzie
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

• G R
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

if I had "lots of money" I could also buy the cabin with the view so i'd have both now wouldn't i

• Jake
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Cabin with a great view not sure about peaceful tho would get a bit boring after a bit if it was

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The reason you're not happy with big house is because the house is not peaceful with no great view. Most of people with big and nice house are busy managing their life and forgot to live their life happily.

Creativity and intelligence are very important when you have a lot of money to find happiness.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The latter. Which I already have.

And now that I'm retired I'm thinking seriously of living there year round.

• 4 years ago

The cabin. I need the peace.

• Koo
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Whatever has most grass.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.