Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 years ago

Is it better to be a right fighter or to be happy?

For example let's say I have a kid one day and the kid is an adult and won't speak to me. Let's say the kid blames me for their divorce. I can apologize even though I didn't do anything wrong or I could be a right fighter and say hey I wasn't the one in the marriage. Which is better right fighter or happy?

Favorite Answer

Your adult kid is now GROWN UP. He will never forget you or forgive you, depends on his maturity level, UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE.

You know the true story, if he's not taking your answer, it is no longer your problem that's HIS PROBLEM.

Just be on your merry ways, with or without him.

Meantime, he's wasted years being in DENIAL. That's his problem, too!

Source(s): My sister.

dont let him blame you like that, tell him its not your fault and if he still wont talk to you then theres nothing you can do about it

Why would you apologize for someone else's divorce? Unless you had an active part in it, it is not your fault.

Why would apologizing make you happy?

• Jake

Well if someone is in the wrong u gotta get ur point across u carnt just egnor it