Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Poll: Would this be violating the "no contact" order? (PLEASE answer)?

My court file says "no contact with ___" but doesn't say that I have to stay a certain amount of feet from them.

Would I be violating the "no contact" order if I ordered something from that persons work and went to go pick it up? I would bring my sister with me and the only time I would be by them was when I walk in the store and walk out. I wouldn't even make eye contact or talk to them at all and just pick up my purchase and leave.

Would this be violating the "no contact" order?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Him
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Some judges would say so. Simply because you could have sent someone else in to get your items. Why push it?

• 4 years ago

You keep asking this. Responders keep telling you to stay away. You keep asking it anyway.

Please stop asking. You're making it more and more obvious why you have a restraining order on you. If a judge happened to see how often you ask this question, you might get locked up just on that basis alone. Look into getting some help for your obsessive-compulsive behavior.

• susan
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Probably.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.