Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

zani asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

Do I have anger issues? (Read description)?

im 17, a girl and someone I associate with has disrespected me. He s a guy and he likes to get in my face so close to where we are almost kissing and act tough and I tell him I don t like that **** but he continues to do it. So I told him calmly if he does that again I m going to punch him in the face because I told him time and time again that I don t like that ****. He then proceeds to tell me that he would punch me back which is perfectly fine whatever but he then escalates the argument by saying that I think that I m big and bad and says that I m not ****. I was calm but at that point in the argument I was getting angry because he was being disrespectful for no reason. So after he said I wasn t **** he kept going on and on and I was saying okay okay okay hoping he d stop. He did and my anger increased slowly. Because I kept thinking about the situation and how much he was raising his voice at me and saying unnecessary rude ****. So now I m all sweaty my body temperature is really high my heart is beating and I feel out of breath I m so angry. But it wasn t that big of a deal I shouldn t feel this mad. This happens all the time when I m mad I can t control my anger and I feel like I want to kill someone. I also get really sweaty and if I m really mad my heart starts beating and I can t catch my breath and I almost feel like I m going to black out. Is this normal?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Sigh.......Why do you hang around someone who does that to you????? He's a complete asshole.

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

No

• Gert
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

No. He only does it because he thrives on your reaction. Talk to a therapist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.