Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 years ago

What's wrong with my ex boyfriend who didn't want to see me come?

So we only did sex a few times and I never got to have a full orgasm. One time I was enjoying it so much and I was like "yeah babe feels so good" and if he only kept going for 20 more mins I probably would have reached it. Or maybe his ding ding was too short and I'd never reach it anyway.

But instead he pulled out (he had a condom on so that was not why) and he masturbated til finish. Da eff?

Selfish boys, I swear...

Favorite Answer

A good partner thinks about your needs.

Ex is a good place for him.

There are less selfish guys.

Just make sure you take precautions to prevent unwanted results.

Good thing he's your ex, I wouldn't​ want to have sex with someone who couldn't make me come.