When I try to delete a folder in my computer, it says that I need permission from the admin (myself) to do it.?

When i try to delete a file from my computer, it says that i need permission from the admin (myself) to do it. I have tried everything from fileassassin to unlocker but nothing helps. I have even tried commands with cmd and even contacting microsoft. Please help.

System:Windows 10.

• ?

If it is a system folder then you need to take ownership of the folder and then change your permissions.

This is risky if you dont know what you are doing and you can end up with a non booting computer (I know I did). Update you post and advise where the folder is.

Here is a YouTube link

https://youtu.be/YWgDDip5Bqo

• paul

right click to do as admin and if still won't, make sure not a system file! right click/ properties / give yourself permissions to read and write, save / close...now right click and move