Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

Any Natural Supplements for Anxiety and panic attacks?

lately I've been suffering from constantly worrying and getting bad panic attacks I've seen a doc years ago about this but do not want to take any kind of drug because I've heard bad things about them but want to find something natural to help. I don't know what to do and getting anxious on what I should do or get.

• Paul A

Hi, anxiety can be caused by a lot of things - and possibly things you might not even realize.

Antidepressants are typically used to help with anxiety - but to really get rid of the anxiety, you have to find out what is causing it.

You might talk with a therapist (counselor), they can help you figure out what is causing the anxiety - and help you deal with the causes, and get them resolved.

Best of luck to you!

Source(s): Several years ago I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression, and was put on antidepressants and got therapy for it. Since then I've been able to get off the antidepressants and feel much better.
  • Kaja

Yes I can help. I have severe Bipolar disorder with anxiety and panic. Vitamin B12 and B complex are good. Also a great supplement is called Taurine. It is an amino acid that calms the central nervous system. I REALLY hope that helps you out. If I helped you please vote me fr best answer. Feel Better HUGZ Raymond

• Gert

Take the medication your doctor prescribes. It doesn't matter what you've "heard". Who's smarter, your doctor or gossipers on-line? You sound like an idiot.

Supplement for anxiety?

Some people use alcohol. It is pretty dangerous though, because the dosage is difficult and it makes people addicted, faster than most people realize.

Some people report good results from marihuana, though it is illegal in most countries.

Some people just panic in style and carry on with their life.

Young people (younger than 3 years) tend to suck their thumbs. This yields good results and reduces anxiety a lot, but it ruins the teeth and is generally not recommended for people older than 36 month.

You could try meditative chewing gum.