Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

Why do I feel ashamed and uneasy after sex with my girlfriend?

We are both 24 and we have been together for 3 years and about a year ago I started feeling different after sex like a "I can t believe I just did that" feeling and it was just like whatever it was just some subconscious thought that is unimportant. Well now I m at the point that I feel like a just practiced some kinda necrophiliac stuff or something like a I should of never did that, why did I do it, I hate myself feelings and I don t know why either. I only have typical sex nothing odd so if anyone has an idea please feel free to give advice.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Is your girlfriend a willing and active participant? You make it sound like she just lets you do this and lays there like a lump. If this is the case, perhaps you are feeling guilty like you're taking advantage of her. If this is the case, encourage her to take a more active role for a change and you be passive. Let her do what she wants to enjoy herself.

If this is not the case, why would you feel like a necrophiliac?

• 4 years ago

Maybe you're gay. Seriously.

• 4 years ago

Because your a sleeze.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.