Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

Why do I feel ashamed and uneasy after sex with my girlfriend?

We are both 24 and we have been together for 3 years and about a year ago I started feeling different after sex like a "I can t believe I just did that" feeling and it was just like whatever it was just some subconscious thought that is unimportant. Well now I m at the point that I feel like a just practiced some kinda necrophiliac stuff or something like a I should of never did that, why did I do it, I hate myself feelings and I don t know why either. I only have typical sex nothing odd so if anyone has an idea please feel free to give advice.

• ?

Is your girlfriend a willing and active participant? You make it sound like she just lets you do this and lays there like a lump. If this is the case, perhaps you are feeling guilty like you're taking advantage of her. If this is the case, encourage her to take a more active role for a change and you be passive. Let her do what she wants to enjoy herself.

If this is not the case, why would you feel like a necrophiliac?

Maybe you're gay. Seriously.

Because your a sleeze.