Exhausted when i wake up?

For the last 2-3 months every single night I've woken up EXTREMELY exhausted. When I wake up it's like I've been awake for 40 hours, I have NO energy at all and I'm literally so exhausted I can't open my eyes. I always wake up in the middle of my dream if that's something. And if I go back to sleep it wont help I'll still be exhausted when I wake up.

This is ruining my sleep, but during the days I'm fine. It's not just a normal tiredness that you get when you wake up. The exhaustion is extreme. Any tips?

It is possibly sleep apnea (sp?) where even though you sleep most of the night, you're not getting into the deep sleep stage. Check with your primary doctor and see if he/she feels a sleep test would be in order.