Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

What to do! I'm telling my partner I'm HSV2 positive after we've had (protected) sex?

Things got heated and nowadays, there is almost no such thing as "a first few dates", at least in Miami. I don't enjoy hookups and told him this, but he insisted to kiss and then have sex, and I wasn't shedding the virus at the moment, plus we used condoms. We ended up being more than a hook up and are still newly talking. So you think he will get mad when I tell him next week that I've had it or was this enough safety measures so I can casually say it?

Thanks !

you should be responsible and tell people up front.