Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Small red painless bump on inside of lower lip, what is it? Please respond with serious answers only?

I am clean as I get checked bi weekly so I know it isn't any std or sti. It just randomly showed up today, I tried to pop it but it doesn't hurt and no amount of squeezing it makes it go away. It's also next to my lip ring (haf of an inch) so does this have anything to do with it? I try to look it up on Google but ofc it's telling me I'm dying of cancer so if anyone has had this or know what it is tell me bc I have a date coming up and its annoying me.

This is a serious response. You are going through a hypochondriac reaction secondary to anxiety. On a rational basis, how many youngsters have cancer, end stage. I have suffered from many, many hypochondriac over the past 50 years and the only solution for getting through my professional career was to take a minor anti-anxiety medication via a family doctor. You may want to consult with a psychiatric specialist vs. google. I think teenage girls are especially subject to anxiety disorders.