Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 years ago

Why are some atheists afraid to admit how amazing the Christian God/Jesus is?

• Sarah
    Favorite Answer

Satan deceives them!

• ?

Because we have functional brain cells.

Luke 19:27 "And for those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them in and kill them right in front of me".

I'm not afraid of a malevolent god/jesus. The Christian God is a sociopath. Clearly you haven't read the bible, like most Christians.

• ?

An amazing loser if the story is true. Executed as a common criminal.

• ?

I find lots of fictional characters amazing.

Why ask atheists? There are 7.5 billion people on this planet, 5.3 billion of them do not believe in the Christian gods and most of them are not atheists. When you can provide some evidence that your god or any of the other many thousands of gods exists, I will pay attention. Until then I will continue to be an atheist.

I know you're just trolling, but do you have any proof that the basis of your question is true? Any at all?

Atheists don't believe the Christian God/Jesus exists. Nothing to fear there. That's it.

Why do you assume fear? He died a very humanly death according to a prophecy he had no choice in doing, to appease his own rules. You know how many other people through out history have been tortured just as bad or worse than Jesus was? Should we worship them all?

Listen. If Jesus had to burn in hell for all eternity to save our souls, THAT would be amazing. THAT would be worth thanking and praising him for.

I think Rincewind was more amazing, and he doesn't exist either.

Jesus Christ is amazing. He is God in human flesh.

Incredible.