Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 4 years ago

Is it safe to use hand soap as lube?

I"m a girl and i was just wondering if it was safe to use hand soap? What are some of the risks?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Duane
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Heck, I don't even want it on my boy parts. At least not like she's thinking.

• 4 years ago

Bar soap makes a good "grease" for drawer slides. It will make your drawers slide easier and more quiet.

Now if you are talking about using hand soap as a "personal" lube, then stop thinking that right now! The soap can get into your urethra and cause you to get a urinary tract infection. And a "UTI" is not fun at all! There are much better and safer lubes to use. Like "K-Y Jelly" or "Passion Lube".

• Robin
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

soap is for the hand not nothing else you can get a infection if not cleaned with water

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.