Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 4 years ago

Is it safe to use hand soap as lube?

I"m a girl and i was just wondering if it was safe to use hand soap? What are some of the risks?

• Duane

Heck, I don't even want it on my boy parts. At least not like she's thinking.

Bar soap makes a good "grease" for drawer slides. It will make your drawers slide easier and more quiet.

Now if you are talking about using hand soap as a "personal" lube, then stop thinking that right now! The soap can get into your urethra and cause you to get a urinary tract infection. And a "UTI" is not fun at all! There are much better and safer lubes to use. Like "K-Y Jelly" or "Passion Lube".

• Robin

soap is for the hand not nothing else you can get a infection if not cleaned with water