Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Do MOST people consider 14-15 year olds to be children?

I see a lot of people here saying we are, but we're obviously not. So do most people seriously think that??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I am 17 and consider that age to be children hahah. I suppose looking back you always see whomever younger as you to be a child, until you are passed 18 of course. I understand you can be quite mature at that age and not like MOST 14-15 year olds, so maybe you specifically are not being estimated correctly. However that should be fine, my teacher once told me this, "There are some 40 year old men who still act 14 years olds." It made me laugh and I hope it made you too haha! You are fine, your growing up and believe me, I did not think I would become 17 this fast. I wish time went by really slow to appreciate life more. Take your time and relax!

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

You can't vote, drink, smoke, drive, work, pay taxes, join the military, get married or own property.

• 4 years ago

Yes, most people do believe that.

• 4 years ago

Triple M, meet my alt account I'm working on.

Thanks for admitting you are still a kid.

~Aizen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jake
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Depends on how imature they are som 20 year olds act like little kids

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Teenagers is what I'd considered them but like old enough to be alone at the mall but not old enough to be left at home alone for more than a night.

• 4 years ago

Under 16, yes theyre kids

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.