Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Do MOST people consider 14-15 year olds to be children?

I see a lot of people here saying we are, but we're obviously not. So do most people seriously think that??

• ?

I am 17 and consider that age to be children hahah. I suppose looking back you always see whomever younger as you to be a child, until you are passed 18 of course. I understand you can be quite mature at that age and not like MOST 14-15 year olds, so maybe you specifically are not being estimated correctly. However that should be fine, my teacher once told me this, "There are some 40 year old men who still act 14 years olds." It made me laugh and I hope it made you too haha! You are fine, your growing up and believe me, I did not think I would become 17 this fast. I wish time went by really slow to appreciate life more. Take your time and relax!

• ?

You can't vote, drink, smoke, drive, work, pay taxes, join the military, get married or own property.

Yes, most people do believe that.

Triple M, meet my alt account I'm working on.

Thanks for admitting you are still a kid.

~Aizen

• Jake

Depends on how imature they are som 20 year olds act like little kids

• ?

Teenagers is what I'd considered them but like old enough to be alone at the mall but not old enough to be left at home alone for more than a night.

Under 16, yes theyre kids