Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

How to talk to this girl?

I do not know anything about her. Not even her name. But she's cute. Only time I see her is right before everyone is dismissed from 3rd period for 4th period because I left my 3rd period early and it seems like she leaves her's early as well. When we pass each other she smiles at me and I usually just nod a hello.

I want to talk to her eventually and get to know her but I don't know how. I'm not very social at school as it is and I have a harder time with females. The thing is I don't know if she knows me. I'm not popular but I'm well known at my school because I am the only DJ. I might have did a party for one of her friends because she doesn't look familiar.

Any advice on how to talk to her and not make her think I'm creepy? I've missed many opportunities that I regret and I don't wanna miss more

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

When you walk past her say hi and introduce yourself then ask for her number so you can hang out on the weekend

• 4 years ago

Talk to her man. Trust me, if you don't talk to her anytime soon, someone else might take her. Just start by smiling back at her, then rise, by saying hey. Then one day jus like bump into her "accidentally" then help her up and say sorry and walk away. If you want to date her, be polite to her thenwhen an opportunity comes ask for her number, you scored! Then ask her IN PERSON to go out. Take it from a girl, bro. i'm a girl so yeah, I should know! Hope I helped dude, maybe you will get the chance with her just don't blow it or miss it or else someone else will take her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.