Can someone please just read my story and tell me what you think about all this honestly? It would be much appreciated!!!?

Long story short, I'm 16, I had a girlfriend for six months but she broke up with me. We had a fighting issue. And it wasn't fights over trust issues or anything. It was over really dumb **** that would make you be like really now? Yea that kind of stuff. It got to a point where we went on a break and after she broke up with me. Now to start off, we had a very strong serious relationship, she put lots of time and effort and loved me throughout it all as I did the same. We really saw a future with each other that's how well we bonded and passionately where with each other, we loved each other. Now...I've been trying to get back with her. The night she broke up with me and two other times I tried getting her back, she told me that we could try again in the future and cause she told me that is how she feels that in the future we can try again. Recently she wanted to really be friends first for obvious reasons. So also we had a talk and she reassured me she isn't talking to anyone, or anything of that nature, now no one here knows her like I do but I trust her and I know she's telling the truth. She started snapping me and texting me here and there just as a friend to see you know where things can go and if we can maybe try again. I asked her to hang, she invited me to hang with her and her friends at the movies. I go and she was extremely talkative with me and touchy and flirty and paid so much attention to me at this hangout. I was so surprised. So like thoughts on all this?

EDIT: My question to all this really is does it seem like I have a chance of getting back with her maybe?

ALSO: At the hangout we half held hands at one point and she lifted our hands up and took a picture with our hands and me in the picture and put hearts all around it and posted it to all her streaks and snap story, I asked her why and she said "Idk"

She knows exactly how I feel and all my efforts to try and get her back, she knows I wanna date her again and that I see something special with us and that we can have it all back and that I do love her.

I think that she might be getting feelings for you again you should talk to her about it

What's the question? She probably still likes you but maybe as a friend. If you're not okay with that then ask her what he plan is and tell her how you feel.