Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 years ago

Why don't I click with women?

I am definitely attracted to women and there are even a few who I am friends with. But I almost never meet a woman who I click with. You know, have the same bend of the mind and totally gel with. And on the very rare occasion that I do meet one, she's either taken or not interested.

There have been women who have liked me as well, but I didn't feel any connection with them. I even tried the whole online dating thing. Yet, sill nothing synergizing. I am already 33, and I meant to be single? I mean, I like alone time as well, so that wouldn't be too bad either.

I am a woman and it took me till my FORTIES to find someone I really clicked with. All you can do is to keep trying. It is better to be alone than to be with the wrong person, and I had plenty of that before finding the right one.

I think you are putting too much stock into the whole "click with them" thing. Just find someone you can tolerate and you'll eventually meld.

Hmm... Could you explain why you didn't feel a connection?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, but try visiting places/events where you could meet women with similar interests, and values. Hopefully, you will find like-minded people.

You don't have to "click" with a woman. Just marry one and start a family with her. That's how it has been for centuries before this new trend of dating began

Arranged marriage has been practiced for centuries... this dating stuff is new.. and apparently not working out well