Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

How long before Trump gets impeached or throw in the towel?

...I say before August , in the immortal words of poet Nelly "it s getting hot in here". (And then Trump sings the chorus " It is getting so hot I wanna take my clothes off "...in the name of all that good and holy in this world ,please don t)

His skin is to thin to take much more rebukes , rebuttals , rejections and challenges of his authority!

He thought he would walk into office and people were going to bow to his Majesty the King..bwaaaaaaaha!

What he didn t know is that in the real world nobody gives a phuck about him or his demented family!...nobody is laughing with his silly azz! (he is one goofy looking motherphucker!)

He"s an outcast and detached from reality , he thinks everyone but him has a problem , therefore when things don t go his way he naturally blames others.

He can"t comprehend human emotions that everyone makes mistakes and the measure of a true adult is the ability to apologize when we are wrong , in doing so, others become endeared to us and willing to give us a chance.

Steve Bannon and Kellyann Conway has been missing in action lately..hmmm! they are already packing up and about to jump ship from the Good Ship Trump!

When the FBI is finished in a few weeks with their investigation, it ll be handcuffs and jail cells for all of them.

Trump knows his time is short and the only ones that will be caught off guard will be the TRUMPHEADS!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

He hasn't done anything illegal. Liberals were so convinced that his taxes would show something crooked about him but they didn't. There's countless proof that he's not who you all say he his, when will you pull your head out of your *** and realize this? You think we're the idiots going on about Hillary's emails, but for some reason you can't understand it! She handled classified material on a private server. That means it wasn't protected and anybody could have hacked it. And this isn't speculation, the FBI already confirmed all of this. But then they mysteriously dropped the case. Meaning they were either payed off, or threatened. Hilary is literally a traitor, but you just want to ignore all of the proof and talk about how Trump is a traitor and the proof will come out eventually. Fine, you disagree with Trumps policies, but why can't you accept that he won legally, and has committed no crimes? And before you mention Russia, the FBI has already come out and said that there is no proof that Russia interfered with the voting machines. Obama confirmed that for crying out loud! AND there's still no proof that Trump has, or ever did have ties to Russia. I didn't support Obama, but I accepted that, at the time of his first election, there was no proof that he had committed any crimes. By going on about this all you're doing is making yourself out to be a fool. If he ends up crooked, THEN you can say "I told you so", but until he does, just shut the hell up!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Trump is under so much pressure. And he's not a young man! I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the first "president" of the 21st century to die in office. I predict he will have a heart attack or a stroke or maybe he will die of cancer!

• 4 years ago

you are 2 weeks behind schedule, you no longer have ANY credibility...You are just blowing smoke.

• 4 years ago

The sooner, the better. that POS conman-child never should have been president in the 1st place. Douche-bag is a traitor!

• Donnie
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I stopped at the part in which you refer to Nelly as a "poet".

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

4 years.

Impeached for WHAT?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

https://earloftaint.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/al...

When this becomes president!.........

Source(s): Hillary does boom boom in her diaper
  • 4 years ago

Why should he? It's obvious he has turned control of the government over to Jared Kushner and is only needed as a figurehead, so he can vacation all he wants on the taxpayers' dime.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

alright, all of your money is on August

• 4 years ago

never

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.