Karin asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 years ago

I hate school bc of it I'm suicidal!!! I'm what to do anymore?

Talking to a counselor does not help! Nor the other adults! I'm really sick of this fake life

Never commit suicide, it won't solve anything. Try and ask your parents to take you out of school and try homeschool, if it's a social problem. If it's because of work, you could ask them to slow down the pace, or tutoring.

suicide is a feeling injected anally by the NSA in order to decrease population size

Just deal with it honestly. its the only thing you can do. You only have a few years and then you can go to collage or not. You can also try homeschooling.