Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I m a girl. Can I give my best friend a diamond necklace for her birthday?

So my best friends birthday is coming up and she mentioned she wanted a necklace to wear when we were shopping the other day. She loves expensive designer things, so I want to get her a simple diamond necklace. Like a solitaire diamond on a chain. Do you think it will seem like too much or be awkward? She got me a designer purse for my birthday a couple months back. We are both in our early twenties.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

you can't give her a pearl necklace can you.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

A diamond is pretty expensive especially for your age to give a friend. It would cost more than a purse. I'd recommend getting her a more affordable birthstone gem necklace or a moissanite one.

• 4 years ago

Whatever month she was born get her a birthstone necklace, each month has its own diamond color.. She'll love it..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.