Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 years ago

My mum is talking to men online?

She is married!!! And she talks to men online and has Skype sex with them. I feel sick to my stomach knowing what she is doing and I feel terrible for my dad because he is so loving.... I don't know what to do, the last thing I want to do is confront her and cause conflict. But how do I cope with this knowledge... It's killing me !!!

have s*x with her i think she will stop

i would just stay out of it since theres nothing you can do about it anyways

dad aint preforming

Its ur dad fault for not giving her the pleasure she has been yearning for...talk about it to ur dad and ask him if he been mastrubating lately...on his own ..

You keep your nose out. You are not your mother's keeper. If you interfere it will go badly for you. Concentrate on your own life and future. Your mother is responsible for her own actions and any subsequent problems that may arise.

It's none of your business, just let what comes to her come to her.