How will President Donald Trump be remembered?

700 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As a child trapped in a 70 year old, dementia-addled body.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr
      Lv 5
      3 years agoReport

April 2017 ,Trump begin to realized it is not easy for him to be the president.. self disqualification .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Russian plant

• 3 years ago

I think that the Trump-wagon will be remembered as the campaign that won the USA-Seat by a vote from Russia.

%Not neglecting the Nixon-house that rose to power riding the coattails of the Korean-catastrophy.

Who else is vying toward INTERCONTINENTAL-campaigning for a U.S.A. office?

• 3 years ago

There are 2 things that define president Trump: his gigantic ego, and his gigantic hair.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

As the president that won bigly after losing tremendously. And for not building that wall that was so huge that it was going to be great. And also, for not making america great again.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Americans!!!!!
      Everyone vote for Him,now everyone is talking shlts.

• 3 years ago

To people who care about this country and its citizens he will be remembered as a strong leader who is not afraid to do what needs to be done no matter what kind of ridicule he will face. To people who care about no one but themselves or people who care about people from other countries and their feelings he'll go down as "literally Hitler"

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

The "Liar & Chief"

"SO EASY TO LIE WHEN HIDING HUH???" YOU TELL ME THEN, DOUCHE BAG, because I'm 100% sure

that YOUR REAL NAME is not "Fireball" and that THAT is not you REAL PHOTO,... Dick Brain

• ...Show all comments
    • Alfonso3 years agoReport

both are bad if you ask me but i prefer trump and remembered hmmm a bad buisness man if you ask me

• Who cares

• 3 years ago

Right up there with Benedict Arnold.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

obamaCare will fail and bring much hurt to many Americans and President Trump will take control we will all talk of how liberals held on to it to protect THE obama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.