Baby boy names? Not really overused.?

My sons name is Jiraiya pronounced like Jur-Rye-Uh. I'm expecting a baby in October while we haven't found out what we're having yet we already have a girls name decided. Our problem is we already used the boy name I loved for our firstborn. While I can find names I like I can't find anything I love as much as I love Jiraiya's name. Any suggestions of names as unused and neat as Jiraiya but not as out in outer space as something like Balthazar (my hubby's suggestion. Save me =/ ) I'd rather stay away from top 100 names like Noah and Aiden. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I like your sons name, never heard of it before, i also gave my son the name that i love which is Daniel and no I'm having difficulty finding a name that I love! Truthfully I believe I'll never find a name that I love so therefore I'm just going to choose a name that I like! I'll try my best to suggest names that arent overused!

Ishmael

Xavier

Tobias

Pierre

Solomon

Azrael

Zion

Cain

Shaidon

Ephraim

Ralph

Knox

Judah

Calvin

Fraser

Nehemiah

Javian

Thatcher

Ryez

Conan

Jericho

Haron

Kael

Tyrus

Cruz

Jacques

Diego

McCauley

Byron

Sacha

Romeo

Jonah

Fletcher

Walter

• Chloe

i like your sons name, never heard of it before, i also gave my son the name that i love which is daniel and no i'm having difficulty finding a name that i love! truthfully i believe i'll never find a name that i love so therefore i'm just going to choose a name that i like! i'll try my proper to suggest names that arent overused!

ishmael

xavier

tobias

pierre

solomon

azrael

zion

cain

shaidon

ephraim

ralph

knox

judah

calvin

fraser

nehemiah

javian

thatcher

ryez

conan

jericho

haron

kael

tyrus

cruz

jacques

diego

mccauley

byron

sacha

romeo

jonah

fletcher

walter

• Aga

I think a name with a strong ending would sound best.

Juraiya and Willox

Juraiya and Paul

Juiraya and Craig

Juraiya and Leomin

Juraiya and David

Juraiya and Todd

Juraiya and Rex

Juraiya and Zelman

Jiraiya & Liori (Lee-Or-E) This is a hebrew name I really like I stumbled upon but have never met someone with the name. Lior is more popular but I think the -i ending gives it a much cooler sound. It sounds like a perfect brother name for Jiraiya to me!

Jiraiya & Calix (Kay-licks) I heard this one a TV show once. I think it might have been the Tyra show lol but it was a while ago. It was used on a girl but I think it's cooler for a boy.

Jiraiya & Ephraim (F-rum) another hebrew name. It's #928 in the american top 1000. To me It sounds cool but also respectable.

Jiraiya & Hezekiah (hez-uh-ky-uh) Can you tell I love Hebrew names? This one is #678 making it probably the most popular name I will suggest. It also kind of rhymes with Jiraiya so if you don't like that it takes it off your list but I think it's worth a look because of the many great nicknames it offers- Hez, Hezzy, Ki, Kiah, Zeke.....

Jiraiya & Deangelo.. This name is #972 and pretty different from Jiraiya but for some reason I think they sound really good together. Also "From the Angel" is a pretty great meaning! And it is pretty nickname proof like Jiraiya if that is what you prefer.

Jiraiya & Ike.. another name that is so different from Jiraiya that it works beautifully! Ike isn't on the top 1000 but everyone has heard the name making it still familiar. It's a cool spunky short name that has a lot of personality.

please don't name him Balthazar! lol but if you do Zar would be kind of a cute nickname.

Bax

Holden

Colby

Nico

Kylin

Jett

Milo

Declan

Asher

Cash

Mason

Quin

Paxton

Parker

Owen

Otis

Elior, Eleazar, Elioenai, Hezekiah, Ithiel, Jeremiel, Kenaniah, Obadiah, Philemon,Silvanus, Tobias.

Jarrah or Jerra or Jerran

Clyde

Crace

Kendrick

• Marie

Brennan

Grady

Corbin

Jarrett

Weston

Easton

Zane

Darien

Jaron

Nikolai

Kyler

Preston

Rhett

• Moya

I like Jiraiya

Laurent