iPhoto videos won't delete!?

I have a bunch of videos that I need to delete from iPhoto to get more space on my macbook air. I tried deleting the videos in iPhoto by pressing the delete button and by dragging them to the trash. I also tried deleting them from finder. The videos show up in my trash and I can't find the in finder, but they don't disappear from iPhoto and they are still taking up my space. Any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

"I have a bunch of videos that I need to delete from iPhoto to get more space on my macbook air. I tried deleting the videos in iPhoto by pressing the delete button"

Abby, Look at the left sidebar of iPhoto. Do you see a "Recently Deleted" album? That's probably where they are.

"I can't find the in finder"

Sure, you can... if you know where to look. It depends on the version of iPhoto, but don't worry about that. Just find them listed in the Recently Deleted album.

EDIT:

OMG, you asked this question SIX TIMES in less than two days!!! I will delete my answer in 15 minutes.

<0-0>

Im pretty sure that is because It gets uploaded to icloud. I'm not sure though