Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

2 day shipping on amazon?

I ordered something with amazon prime so it was the two day shipping one. I ordered it today Tuesday march 21st. At like 4 pm. What date and time would it probably arrive.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Two day shipping does not equal two day handling. When you get it is determined by when it is actually shipped. IF your order was processed overnight, and it was shipped the next morning, then you would get it on Thursday. BUT, that is if they processed (handled, pulled from the shelf, and packaged) it overnight, which actually is pretty likely with Amazon. You'll just have to monitor the tracking to see when you will get it. Or just go to your order page where it tells you when it is expected to be delivered :O

• 4 years ago

I don't fucing know don't ask me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.