2 day shipping on amazon?

I ordered something with amazon prime so it was the two day shipping one. I ordered it today Tuesday march 21st. At like 4 pm. What date and time would it probably arrive.

Favorite Answer

Two day shipping does not equal two day handling. When you get it is determined by when it is actually shipped. IF your order was processed overnight, and it was shipped the next morning, then you would get it on Thursday. BUT, that is if they processed (handled, pulled from the shelf, and packaged) it overnight, which actually is pretty likely with Amazon. You'll just have to monitor the tracking to see when you will get it. Or just go to your order page where it tells you when it is expected to be delivered :O

I don't fucing know don't ask me