I can't control my "food addiction" and I want advice please?

I'm not obese or anything. And I put quotes around "addiction" because it's not a doctor diagnosis, nor is it a legit addiction. However, I'm trying to stay healthy because I don't want to grow up to be an obesity statistic or get high blood pressure or diabetes. I especially have to be... show more I'm not obese or anything. And I put quotes around "addiction" because it's not a doctor diagnosis, nor is it a legit addiction. However, I'm trying to stay healthy because I don't want to grow up to be an obesity statistic or get high blood pressure or diabetes. I especially have to be careful because diabetes and high blood pressure are not a rare occurence in my African American family. I'm 17 (for 3 more months), 130 lbs, 5"6, normal blood pressure/sugar. Most of my weight (I would guess) is in my thighs, butt, and tummy (I appear to have a flat tummy, but it's not exactly flat). I have a naturally slender figure that I try my (sort of) best to maintain. But I can't seem to stop myself from over indulging in junk foods. I love instant ramen, sweets like cake, and sausages. Even though I also eat a lot of my favorite healthy foods also (apples, kale, spinach, almonds, green beans, fruit), I still eat oversized portions of almost everything I eat. So lately, I totally cut off snacks foods and only eat fruits/veggies for snacks. I also do at least an hour a day of work out (walking, running, sit ups, excercise games, etc). But I still find myself always going back to the kitchen, even though I'm busy with my many hobbies.

Any advice on how to regulate food choices and portions (for someone who just loves food) is greatly appreciated ^^
Thanks for reading ! (and bearing through my excessive use of parenthesis and rambling)