ACCOUNTING - PLEASE HELP?

If anyone who's fluent in accounting could help me on this problem, it would be much appreciated! I've been stuck on this problem for too long and i'm starting to get frustrated. Any help is appreciated, thank you :) The capital accounts of Hogan and Moss have balances of $90,000 and $65,000,... show more If anyone who's fluent in accounting could help me on this problem, it would be much appreciated! I've been stuck on this problem for too long and i'm starting to get frustrated. Any help is appreciated, thank you :)

The capital accounts of Hogan and Moss have balances of $90,000 and $65,000, respectively on January 1, 2011, the beginning of the current fiscal year. On April 10, Hogan invested an additional $8,000. During the year, Hogan and Moss withdrew $40,000 and $32,000, respectively, and net income for the year was $98,000. The articles of partnership make no reference to the division of net income.

(1) Journalize the entries to:
A. Close the income summary account
B. Close the drawing accounts
(2) Prepare a statement of partners' equity for 2011 for the partnership of Hogan and Moss.